A beautiful setting...
With a south-facing, sunny garden overlooking St Andrew’s Church, our mature garden comfortably accommodates a 12m x 8m marquee to host receptions for up to 96 people.
The decking area seats up to 24 on tables & chairs, and a rattan corner sofa seats a further six to eight.
The pergola covers part of the decking with a combination of grape vines and hops growing over.
In the far corner of the decking our fully functioning outdoor Pizza Kitchen, which houses the tallest free-standing wood fired pizza oven in the world, can make delicious artisan pizzas every 90 seconds!
Our Wedding Package includes the following decorations as standard:
- warm white festoon lights controlled by a dimmer switch
- off-white gauze ceiling panels
- bunting to match your colour scheme
- paper lanterns suspended from the ceiling
- white net perimeter drapes tied back with ribbons to suit your colour scheme
- white table cloths with hessian runners or centres
- an assortment of rustic lanterns, jars and tea lights on all tables
- gypsophelia and seasonal foliage to suit your colour scheme
- assorted wedding props
We know everyone loves to make their wedding day truly individual, so it’s also possible to further personalise your setting with additional decorations, either provided by us, or supplied by yourselves.
We offer the following decorations on a pick ‘n’ mix basis…
- additional lighting - festoon strings and icicle lights which can either be added to the marquee, the pergola, or hung around the garden
- additional bunting to other areas of the venue, inside or out
- customised table signs
- seating plan artwork and tables menus
- personalised chalkboards, either pick from our ever-growing selection, or have our in-house chalkboard artist design some just for you
- additional flowers, supplied by our local florist Gill who has a great flair for creating that perfect ‘just thrown together’ look!
Chalkboards, artwork & signage...
We have a great collection of chalkboards and signs which you can select to enhance your experience, be they humorous, romantic or just plan silly!
We also have an in-house chalkboard artist who can create personalised boards and signage to make your day extra special. Just give us the wording, or a picture of what you want, and we’ll do the rest.
Here's some examples we've done in the past...
Table plans, place names & menus…
To complement the overall rustic theme we can also help out with the little details.
The images here are just a few examples of what we can do to add those perfect finishing touches, and to make sure your guests sit where they’re supposed to!
Revelry & Recreation...
Wooden garden games:
What better way to keep your guests entertained than a few oversized garden games!
We have a selection of wooden garden games which, space permitting, you can add to your package. This is also a great way of ensuring that children don’t get bored.
Games currently include Jenga, dominoes, skittles, quoits and Connect 4, but we are always adding to our collection.
Pop-up drinks tent:
Serving both classic & strawberry Pimm’s®, an extensive artisan gin menu and ‘pimped’ prosecco, this pop-up bar can be located in the garden (if space permits), the car park or the Beer Barn.
With it’s rustic design and lidded drinking jars, it offers a handy watering hole without having to go to the main bar.
For those of you who like a bit of a flutter, we can provide Poker, Blackjack & Roulette tables for you and your guests to enjoy.
(or prosecco pong, or juice pong for the kids...)
The ultimate game of skill, reward and team pride where the ladies usually out perform the men!
With teams of up to six, this is a great way for families and friends to interact and get to know one another.
Rules provided, but frankly everyone usually just ends up making up their own….